Carson City Republican Women–Who We Are!
Established in 1951, the Carson City Republican Women’s Club is a political organization that brings women together to positively impact the direction of our government. We do this through educating our members, bringing in speakers, and promoting advocacy for conservative principals. Our friendly and welcoming group meets monthly to advance the power of women through political access and participation. CCRW meetings are held on the Third Tuesday of every month at 11 a.m., at the Casino Fandango Ballroom in Carson City. Please see this website for complete information on the upcoming meeting.
Each month we feature different interesting and timely guest speakers from all walks of life. Topics include discussing taxes, health issues, reapportionment, education, and more. State senators and assemblymen regularly provide legislative recaps. Check out details on the next meeting on this website blog or under the Monthly Meetings tab on the menu. For any questions or to reserve your spot at our next monthly luncheon please call or text Lori Bagwell at 775-220-3646.
You’re Invited to Attend the Carson City Republican Women Meetings
Come and see for yourself what the Carson City Republican Women are about. The CCRW holds luncheon meetings on the third Tuesday of every month (excluding July and December). Guest speakers from all walks of life talk address such issues as taxes, limited government, health concerns, reapportionment, education, and more. Regular Nevada legislative recaps are shared by our Nevada State Senators and Assemblymen, and our U.S. Senators and Congressmen. CCRW participates in fundraisers to support local and statewide Republican candidates. We are continually preparing for upcoming election years and we believe that grassroots participation is vital to victory. For more information on upcoming meetings and events please visit our Meeting Page. Also, keep on eye on the Republican Women Blog Page for regular updates about upcoming meetings.
Contact the: CCRW
P.O. Box 1181, Carson City, Nevada 89702
Email address: email@example.com
“Carson City Republican Women”
CCRW is a Member of the Nevada Federation of Republican Women
CCRW is a proud affiliate of the Nevada Federation of Republican Women and its 1,500 members in 22 affiliated clubs. The National Federation of Republican Women is organized at the local, state and regional levels:
- National Federation of Republican Women
- Engaging, Educating & Empowering
Women since 1938
- At the local level, thousands of members are active in hundreds of Republican women’s clubs.
- Each state with at least two clubs has a state federation organization.
- States are grouped into eight regions, each administered by a member of the national Executive Committee.
Check out the Trumpeter – The CCRW Monthly Newsletter
Check out our monthly newsletter the Trumpeter by visiting our Trumpeter webpage on the menu tab page above. The Trumpeter features the latest happenings with the CCRW Club.
Consider advertising in the Trumpeter. Your business card can appear in every issue for just $10 a month.
What a bargain! Plus you can double the value by letting us add a link to your business website for no additional charge.
- Business card sized space is available in our newsletter for $120 per year.
- Published monthly and distributed to our members and throughout the United States.
- Business card and ad placed on the website with a link to your website (if desired).
For additional information on advertising, please contact: Anita Kornoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Causes We Care About
- Supporting Republican candidates for office and officeholders.
- Informing members about upcoming legislative changes.
- Our Caring For America Committee supports four local charities:
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) helps the needy or neglected children of Carson City. Your donations of roll-type suitcases, duffel bags or bigger backpacks are given to CASA with a fleece throw and a “cuddly creature’ inside. The smaller stuffed animals are our ” Court Therapy Comfort Critters.” A youth can choose the one he or she wants to take into court with them.
- The Northern Nevada Dream Center receives monthly monetary donations collected at every CCRW luncheon. Please visit the Caring for America table to learn the other ways we can help those in need. At Christmastime our members are encouraged to adopt a “Dream Bag” to fill with food items that serve to lift holiday spirits for both the givers and receivers. Please see the page on our Blog for details on the heart-warming projects for our community’s families in need.
- Paws Up for Veterans is all about helping combat veterans live with PTSD or TBI, or Mobility issues. The Service Dog that they get for FREE helps a veteran transition back into everyday life.
- Advocates To End Domestic Violence help women, men and children recover and move on from an abusive relationship. They can always use your donations of “gently used” clothing, household items, bedding and towels. Call Carolee at 775-841-1732 to arrange for pick up or delivery of your donations to be taken to the Advocates Shelter.