The most significant factor influencing why seniors are losing more and more benefits is that they are being blamed for part of our country’s increasing deficit. However, look at how all these individual programs that benefit non-citizens impact our tax spending. Many of them are buried within other programs making it difficult to find and include in actual cost figures. The following 10 show why we are facing a massive recession. The URLs for verification of all the following facts can be found on our website ccrwclub.com.
1. $11 Billion to $22 Billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state.
2. $22 Billion a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
3. $2.5 Billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
4. $12 billion a year is spent on Primary and secondary school education for children here illegally who cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion a year is spent on Education for the American-born children of illegal immigrants, known as Anchor babies.
6. $3 Million a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
8. American taxpayers spend $90 billion a year on Illegal immigrants for Welfare & Social Services.
9. The illegal immigrants cause $200 Billion a year in suppressed American wages.
10. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed By Illegal Immigrants In The United States.
If you don’t want to continue to sit still for this inequity, share this post with everyone you know!
SOURCES: Center for Immigration Studies www.cis.org Footnote: About the Author, Steven A. Camarota is Director of Research at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington, D.C. He holds a master's degree in political science. For URLs verifying the above statements please contact email@example.com.